At the start of the new year (and new decade at that!), many of us are reflecting on our lives and conjuring up grand plans for our futures. Along with setting new goals and outlining new dreams comes the need for extra manifestation power.
Few spiritual tools are as versatile and energetically powerful as crystals. The use of crystals can clear blockages, align your spirit with the divine, open doors, amplify intention and clear negative energy. These are all important aspects of manifestation and today I’m going to share my top 5 favorite crystals for creating the perfect environment for manifesting.
Malachite | Clearing Blockages
Malachite is one of my favorite stones period – but even more so for manifesting purposes. Its deep green color and intricate and dynamic patters invite you in spiritually. Malachite is a transformation stone which is perfect for revealing spiritual blockages and creating the change you’re seeking.
Amethyst | Connecting with the Divine
Amethyst has been used for hundreds of years to connect with the spirit realm. Amethyst opens you up and clears spiritual pathways to your spirt guides, deities, and the energy of the universe. Its high vibration brings a bright and powerful energy that creates a great space for meditation and connection – allowing you to connect with more ease.
Green Aventurine | Opportunity and Opening Doors
Green aventurine is often called the “stone of opportunity” and for good reason. Not only is this stone a great luck attractor, but it also has the power to turn negative situations around, creating opportunity from what may have seemed a dead end.
Clear Quartz | Amplification of Energy
Clear quartz is a powerhouse of a crystal. It is one of the most widely used crystals due to its potent and high vibrational energy. Clear quartz brings your energy up to its level and amplifies any intention/spell. Especially great to use when you need an extra boost of power for big goals.
Black Tourmaline | Protection from Negative Energy
Known for its ability to absorb and transform negative energy, black tourmaline is one of the best protection stones out there. When you’re trying to manifest, it’s important to have some help in keeping negative energy and thoughts at bay. Black tourmaline’s protective energy will aid you with this and also help keep you grounded.
As always, these are the crystals that work best for me. If you feel there are different crystals that work better for these purposes for you, please use those and get to manifesting your dreams <3
Happy new year and best of luck creating what you desire.
Hey loves! I recently posted on Instagram about these delightful spell cookies I made. I make them every Yule and they are so magical and delicous!
I got a lot of requests to share the recipie so here we are! My handmade peace and prosperity spell cookie recipe. This recipe uses the following magical ingredients to bring about peace and prosperity to whoever enjoys them 🙂 They make a wonderful gift as well!
Lavender: peace, happiness and purification
Vanilla: calming and soothing
- 2.5 c of flour
- 1.5 tsp of baking soda
- 1.5 tsp of baking powder
- 1 c of butter, softened
- 2.5 c of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp lavender
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Cleanse your space with a calming incense blend.
- Gather all of the ingredients in front of you.
- Hold a white and green candle in your hands and meditate on the intentions of peace and prosperity. Imagine a warm light running through your hands into the candles as you charge them with intention.
- Once sufficiently charegd, place the candles at the center of your ingredients and light them. As the candles burn and you continue with the recipe, imagine the white light infusing itself into the ingredents and getting brighter each time they are combined with each other.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Seperately, beat the butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg to the butter and sugar mixture to combine.
- Add vanilla extract to the wet mixture with the intention of bringing soothing and calming energy.
- Add the lavender to the dry mixture with the intention of peace.
- Add the cinnamon to the dry mixture with the intention of bringing prosperity and drawing money.
- Add the nutmeg to the dry mixture with the intention of bringing luck.
- Mix to incorporate all ingredients added so far.
- One cup at a time, add the flour mix into the wet ingredients. Mix until it’s nice and doughy.
- Flour your surface and roll the dough out. Cut into whatever shape desired.
- Bake cookies on an ungreased baking sheet at 350 for about ten minutes, until the sides begin to brown.
That’s it! Your magically charged spell cookies are ready to enjoy or gift to special ones in your life who could use a little extra peace and prosperity this season.
Have you signed up for Charm School yet?
Join today and you’ll recieve:
- Your first month FREE (no risk-cancel anytime)
- Admission to my live monthly event, scheduled before the December new moon, where I will discuss about:
– Current astrology
– Upcoming sabbats
– Ideas for spells/rituals for the month
– How to use magick to work with the month’s overarching theme
– And more…
- Monthly cheat sheets outlining the month’s class
- A beautifully designed workbook/planner specifically designed for the current month
- A lifetime 15% discount to my store Red Witch Apothecary
- BONUS videos every month touching on a range of magickal topics
Today I’m going to share a healing love meditation.
To forgive is the hardest thing many of us will ever do, but the relief, joy and love felt afterwards are so worth doing it.
Here is an overview of my forgiveness love mediation (I will be posting a more detailed guided meditation on my blog later this month) Sit and do this each day if you have feelings of anger and resentment towards someone in your life. These emotions do not serve you, only love can bring your spirit peace.
💗 Sit in a comfortable position and light some red or pink candles. Hold a piece of rose quartz if you have one (optional). Close your eyes.
💗 Breathe deeply and imagine a warm pink energy of love filling your body with each inhale, and imagine all the hurt, jealousy, anger, resentment being forced out as you exhale.
💗 Once centered in love, imagine a beautiful door – behind it is the highest good of the person you need to forgive. Imagine walking through the door to see them smiling and holding a hand out to you. You take it. Now, express your feelings to the person and say why you have not been able to forgive them. Imagine them kindly saying, “I understand you. I’m so sorry.” As you hear this, feel a bright warm light rise up from your heart and create a sphere of light around you both. Feel this light connect your hearts and radiate unconditional love between them. With each breath, this love energy gets stronger until it is so strong that all feelings of hate, anger resentment and jealousy dissolve. You feel those toxic feelings fading from your being. Notice how free that feels. Look the person in the eyes, smile lovingly and say “I release you to live your highest good. I forgive you. I love you.” Repeat 3 times. Take as much time as you need, then gently open your eyes, smiling.
I hope this helps you to heart heal and brings you closer to days filled with nothing but love ✨💗✨ Until next time!
Anyone feeling the chill in the air yet? It’s SO nice to finally be in the midst of fall. With the sweater weather and everyone getting cozy, I thought it would be the perfect time to share my recipe for prosperity hot chocolate 🤗 YUM.
This recipe can be made vegan with full fat coconut milk and vegan chocolate too! It tastes divine and really helps you feel that intention all the way down. This is a French sipping chocolate so it will turn out thicker than normal hot chocolate – it is very luxurious and perfect for calling in abundance and prosperity.
☕️ ¾ c. whole milk mixed with ¼ c. heavy cream; or 1 c. full-fat coconut milk
☕️ 1 tsp. powdered sugar
☕️ 4 oz. dark or bittersweet chocolate (high-quality, expensive)
☕️ Pinch of cinnamon
☕️ Pinch of nutmeg
☕️ Pinch of chamomile
☕️ Pinch of ginger
1. In a saucepan, whisk together the milk/cream mixture (or coconut milk if dairy-free), powdered sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, chamomile, and ginger until small bubbles start to show around the edges. Do not allow the mixture to boil.
2. Remove from heat and stir in chopped chocolate until melted. You can put the pan back on low heat if more heat is needed to melt the chocolate fully.
3. Strain into a cleansed and charged mug and enjoy while thinking of your intention as a green candle burns.
Let me know if you try the recipe! Bon appetite!
Ah, the full moon – a time of enchantment, emotion, and energy! This is such an intense time of the month, which can be good or bad, depending on what you choose to focus on. The full moon amplifies the energies around us and in our spellwork, which is why many witches choose to perform rituals during certain moon phases.
One thing I do almost every full moon is to make moon water. Moon water is a beautiful magickal ingredient that is easy to make, but incredibly powerful. The concept is to infuse fresh water with the energy of the moon. This is usually done beneath a full moon as the full moon offers the most moonlight to charge your water with, but it can be made under other moon phases as well, depending on what you plan on using it for. Moon water can also take on the properties of the zodiac sign the moon is in at the time of creation.
With the arrival of the Super Snow Moon tomorrow, I felt it would be appropriate to share how I make moon water and some of the ways I like to use it. As always, the most powerful enchantments are the ones that come straight from within yourself, so if you feel the need to change anything about this, please do it! It will only turn out better.
How to Make Moon Water
What you need:
- White sage wand
- Transparent container with a lid
- Fresh water, suitable for drinking
- Light your white sage wand and cleanse your container with the smoke. As the smoke flows around the container, imagine all negative energies disappearing.
- Fill the container with your water. As you pour the water into the container, imagine your intention, whatever it may be, also filling it up. Close the container with the lid.
- On the evening of the full moon, sit under the light of the moon with your water held close to your heart. Imagine your energy and intention flowing as a bright light into the water from within. Sit and meditate this way until it feels “full” of this light.
- Set the container outside somewhere where the moonlight can shine through it all evening.
- Thank the moon for charging your water with its energy in whatever way feels right to you.
- Leave the container outside overnight.
- Collect your moon water before sunrise the next morning, and there you have it! Freshly crafted moon water to use in your magickal workings.
- *Tip* You can do this ritual for 3 nights in a row for more potency (the night before the full moon, the night of the full moon, and the night after). If you’re pressed for time, just choose one of the evenings.
How to Use Moon Water
Now that you have your moon water, it might help to have some ideas for how to use it. These are just examples of a few of the many ways I like to use moon water, but really, you can use it for anything you feel would benefit from some powerful moon energy.
- Spell work | I usually pour moon water into the chalice on my altar during spells.
- Tea | Especially if you’re creating an herbal remedy for something, brewing your tea with moon water enhances the healing energies of the herbs.
- Ritual Baths | Add some moon water to your bath water during a ritual bath to amplify the outcome of your ritual.
- Cooking | For a little kitchen witchery, use moon water in your recipes to infuse them with magickal intention.
- Water Plants | I especially love doing this for my herb garden. I use most of my plants for spells and watering them with moon water from time to time adds so much power to them
Enjoy the full moon! Let me know if you try this and/or how you use it! Until next time…